Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Online shop featuring Australian clothing



I know I can be over the top with gift wrapping. So here is a lovely petite gift wrapped quite simply just Pour Vous. Just to prove I can do it. Isn't this solid coral gift wrap just divine? And that narrow Papaya ribbon? Pretty gift tags can make the gift and these are pretty, pretty with a bit of glitter.

My friend was here the other day using the Wrap Room to wrap some personal gifts and used these Sweet Treats tags on orange. I hadn't gotten around to playing with these new gift tags yet, but her clever instincts were right, the pastel confections show well on a stronger colour. See that tan gift wrap in the background? Remember last weeks post on the Burberry re-gift? I found the perfect Burberry-toned gift wrap and will spend the weekend getting my version ready for the website. I can tell it's going to be a favorite.


Another handy little gift in the Small Gifts collection. This Gift Organizer is actually a practical gift. I wish I had kept track over the years, I do tend to forget my gifting these days so I'm going to grab one for myself.


No comments: