Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Nokia N96: A Smart Multimedia Phones


Nokia has launched a number of handsets in the recent past. Among all the gadgets present, The Nokia N96 perfectly meets the requirements and expectations of individuals. I myself bought this phone earlier this month and is fully satisfied with its functionality. The stunning colours and amazing design makes it more elegant and its ultimate features are capable of fulfilling the requirements of all the professionals.

This stylish handset comes with GSM connectivity, which gives worldwide accessibility. Moreover, This device is well equipped with 2.8 inches wide TFT which produces a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels and supports 16 million colours. The device has an excellent internal memory of 16 MB which is expendable up to 8 GB with the help of microSD memory card wherein I can store plenty of my data like images, videos, songs, messages, phone book contacts and many more.

With the help of Nokia N96 5 Mega pixel camera that comes along with attributes like an auto-focus, video recorder, video streaming and digital zoom, I can capture delightful moments of my life with perfect picture quality. The E-Mail feature helps me to remain updated regarding my mails since I can browse net while on move. The phone supports mini map browser which covers about 100 countries.

Apart from all this, the battery of the gadget can deliver the talk time of up to 3 hours 40 minutes on a 2G network and 2 hours 36 minutes on 3G network and a standby time of 220 hours on 2G network and 192 hours on 3G network. So, undoubtedly, the Nokia N96 the right choice of everyone who is thinking for buying this smart handset.

Nokia N96

No comments: